Frequently Asked Questions
Terri Altschul is the Founder of Pathwork Coaching and a trained, experienced, and accredited coach. She has been qualified and certified by the International Coach Federation, after successfully completing the necessary education, exams, training and practice. Terri has 30 years of organizational experience and has been professionally coaching for over ten years. She has more than 4,000 hours of hands-on experience. Click here to learn more about Terri.
Pathwork Coaching may be right for you if you’re looking to improve your career satisfaction, the quality of your life, or seeking a life of greater meaning and purpose. Terri specializes in topics such as performance improvement, changing careers, leadership development, overcoming limiting beliefs, empowering others, emotional intelligence, character strengths and values, influencing, navigating conflict, self-awareness, self-development, resilience, and more.
Pathwork Coaching is not the right solution for you if any of the following is true:
- You have been diagnosed with a mental illness, or if you have been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care
- You are a minor or you are under the care of a legal guardian
- You do not have a device that can connect to the Internet or you do not have a reliable Internet connection.
The cost of coaching is $500 billed monthly for 2, 45-minute video sessions, 24/7 messaging, resources, and access to the coaching portal where you can schedule sessions and track your progress.
You can choose from any of our signature programs or you can have a custom designed program where Terri will help you craft your program goals. Programs last for three to six months and can be renewed.
Coaching can begin in as little as 24 hours.
Coaching is conducted over Zoom and can also be conducted over the phone if needed. You can use either of these methods based on your availability and convenience.
In-between coaching sessions, you can message Terri as often as you need directly from the coaching portal.
Once you have signed up for your program, you will receive a link to Terri’s Coaching portal. Here you can scheduled/reschedule sessions, track your program, take notes, and access all the resources Terri shares.
Terri has been working in the online world for 20 years. Her video coaching sessions are conducted video sessions are via Zoom where you and Terri can see each other and talk with each other in a virtual face-to-face setting. All that is needed is an internet connection and a webcam.
Your program payments will be charged to a credit card or PayPal on a monthly basis. At the end of your program, payments will automatically stop.
Terri offers a free coaching session to all new potential clients. This is a discovery session to review your goals with Terri and see if you are a match for working together. Once you sign up for a 3 or 6 month program, the program cannot be cancelled. If at any time you feel the coaching is not going in a direction you want, you can give this feedback to Terri and together come up with a solution. You have 12 months from the beginning of your program to use all your sessions.
We are totally obsessed about securing your privacy and confidentiality. We use a state-of-the-art technology, operation, and infrastructure with one thing in mind: protecting your privacy and safeguarding the information you provide.
- We never store your passwords or credit card information.
- Everything you tell Terri is protected by confidentiality based on the ICF code of ethics.
- We don’t cooperate or work with any companies or employers, so nothing needs to be shared, reported or filed with them.
- Terri does not keep any notes about your coaching sessions online. She keeps private, handwritten notes which she shreds at the end of your program.
- You can always click the “delete” button next to each message that you’ve sent so it will no longer show in your account.
- Our browsing encryption system (SSL) follows modern best practices, providing world class online security and encryption.
- We will never release any of your information to a third party.