Thrive in All Domains of Your Life
What You Can Expect
Coaching is about partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. This is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole.
As your coach, Terri
- Fosters shifts in thinking that reveal fresh perspectives
- Challenges blind spots to illuminate new possibilities and support the creation of alternative scenarios
- Maintains professional boundaries in the coaching relationship, including confidentiality, and adheres to the coaching profession’s code of ethics
- Provides objective assessment and observations that foster the individual’s or team’s self-awareness and awareness of others
- Listens closely to fully understand the individual’s or team’s circumstances
- Acts as a sounding board in exploring possibilities and implementing thoughtful planning and decision making
- Champions opportunities and potential, encouraging stretch and challenge commensurate with personal strengths and aspirations
Let Me Share with You
Sign-up here for monthly writings from Terri, and for notifications of new workshops, events, and tools to support your coaching journey.
My Coaching Approach
Drawing from 25 years as a leader in learning and leadership development, combined with her own depth work, Terri helps her clients push beyond the limits of outmoded patterns to access their highest power, impact and healing.
Terri offers tools and practices that draw from coaching psychology, mindfulness, Jungian principles, and the expressive arts.
Terri’s guides clients into multiple ways of knowing themselves through holding liminal space, embracing ancient wisdom, shadow work, and creative expression. Her work is focused on the inner knowing and the nurturing of an inner wholeness, which creates a deeper connection with self and others.
Terri’s coaching background is an integral, whole person approach. Terri helps clients to see that their mind-emotions-body-relational field-shadow are all integrated. Changes in any one area impacts the others.
Core Coaching Programs
Leadership and personal transformation begin as we bring our attention to vertical development and we become more present, pay attention to our inner world, tune into our mind-body-spirit-shadow, are less reactive, and have more connection to ourselves and others. We begin to release our attachments and habits and expereience more freedom and creativity.
A recent survey found that executives now see leadership agility as "by far the most important characteristic leaders must have" in today's VUCA environment. Research also shows that the great majority of today's leaders don't have the agility they need to avoid burnout and enjoy sustained success. This coaching program includes the Leadership Agility 360 and development planner.
The mind, like the body, has its own immune system. We often work with "one foot on the gas, and one foot on the brake". This dynamic becomes illuminated in The Immunity to Change (ITC) methodology, designed by Harvard Professors Dr. Robert Kegan and Dr. Lisa Lahey, creating a map for understanding our resistance and a path through.
Book Your Complimentary Coaching Call!
So many of my clients have told me how coaching with me has changed their lives and helped them move forward in incredible ways. I invite you to click below and schedule a free coaching session. See how coaching can support you!